On top of the world || Kotor Bay

1

Orsay white top
H&M trousers
Topshop sunnies
Bershka boots
DW watch

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

     What are the trendiest places to visit on summer? Greece, Turkey, Croatia... and the list can go on. But how many of you have been or thought of going to Montenegro? In the last few years I heard more and more people chose Montenegro as their holiday destination. Why? Well I guess our photos kind of answer that question. It has a breathtaking scenery. Honestly I am not that type of girl who can just relax on the beach, looking at the horizon. I need some excitement, rocky mountains and lots of opportunities to chose from. That is why I had a wonderful time here. 
     One day we visited the St. John fortress. It is a really tiring hike, especially if you forget to bring hiking shoes/sneakers and if the sun is burning. But it is totally worth it. At one point I felt I have no more energy, but my ego pushed me to go til I reach the top. I am such a competitive and perfectionist, but sometimes it is a really good thing...
     Anyway, we still have three post to show you guys from the holiday, hope you will enjoy them all! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us in the comments down below or just drop us a line on Facebook!

Good night everyone!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

6 comments